TakeMeTour Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are generated by the website that you are viewing, allowing the website to store information as you navigate web pages. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites and services work. These text files contain session data that can be useful to improve your browsing experience.
Cookies set by the website owner are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party feature or functionality to be provided on or through the website like advertising, interactive content and analytics. The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize Your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that is embedded in Website or in emails or other communications that are sent through our services. This allows us to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within Website to another, to track access to the communications sent through our services, to understand whether you have come to Website from an online advertisements on Websites or through the services, or to improve site performance. In many instance, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
Scope of Terms
- All of the cookies used by TMT (“us”, “our”, or “we”) are safe for your computer and they only store and/or collect information that is used by the browser. These cookies cannot execute code and cannot be used to access content on your computer.
- Many of these cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website. They do not contain malware or viruses.
- Other cookies improve user experience by storing site preferences, language preference, as well as information about previously viewed content.
- This information is stored by cookies and used to enhance user experience, such as identifying and resolving errors and navigation problems.
Usage and Sharing of cookies
- Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us any personally identifiable information other than your IP address, however, they may store personal data that you provide us via the website. We may use these cookies to recognize you by name, to recognize our registered Application Providers, or to guarantee that users that click out to our partners’ Sites are not counted more than once in a 24-hours period. You may voluntarily de-activate and/or eliminate cookies by following your internet browser’s instructions.
Withdrawal and eliminate cookies
You can also allow to eliminate or block cookies in your computer’s configuration settings according to the internet browser you are using. In certain cases, some web services will be blocked when in certain cases, some web services will be blocked when certain cookies are not allowed to operate correctly or when they are blocked by the consumer.
Follow these below links, explain how to deactivate or block cookies in common web browser:
If you do not want your information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. It may also be helpful to view a guide to online behavioral advertising where you can find useful information about how to configure cookie usage by Website, as well as set general cookie preferences foryouru browser, including preferences for third-party cookies and advertising cookies.