When the payment is not processed successfully, there are usually a few kinds of reason.
Kindly check a few points as followed;
- Check whether you are processing this payment through a proxy or VPN. If so, please turn off the proxy and VPN. If still does not work, please avoid using wi-fi while accessing the payment page. Please use cellular data instead.
- Check whether the digits entered are correct. Both card number and CVV number are at the back of your card. Also check whether the expiry date entered is correct.
- If your card has not been used to purchase goods or services online in a foreign country before, please contact your bank to authorize foreign (online) transaction.
- Your card might have reached the maximum credit line. Please contact your bank for credit line increase or switch to another card. If needed, please re-enter your credit card info once your bank authorizes the prohibitive conditions.
- You may also complete the alternative payment method through PayPal which is not required a PayPal account.
- If you’ve tried our suggestions all above and it still does not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org